Probate is simply the process of administering a decedent’s estate. Most of us have heard the stories about how long and headache filled the probate process usually is, and we dread it when we actually have to face it. The reality, though, is that done right, the probate process for a house in can be as simple […]
Archive | probate RSS feed for this section
The tax consequences when selling a house inherited in can be hard to understand and untangle much of the time. The relevant laws may seem fairly simple at first glance, but they get complicated when you factor in all the legal conditions and nuances. The short version is that if you made gains, you’ll owe […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Through the assistance of Jon and Halo HomeBuyers, I was able to find a buyer for my aunt’s home. Jon went above and beyond, by offering potential buyers various ideas for the home’s potential, using remodel renderings. I had a contract in less than 2 weeks, and was able to close within 30 days. His assistance with not only this, but in helping me ready the house for sale showed me that he is truly dedicated to helping those in a difficult situation, and that I made the right decision to use Jon’s services."Lisa - (Colonia, NJ)
My family and I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling our family home after 35 years after my mom's passing. We received a letter in the mail from Jonathan Faccone, that felt honest and heartfelt. From the initial contact to the final closing, Jon was compassionate, fair, patient and went above and beyond to get the sale done quickly in fairness to both parties. During a difficult time in our lives, Jon made this process smooth and with respect. Jon is a true professional whose actions are beyond reproach. Thank you, Jon for everything!Christine D. (Roselle Park)
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
"Jon was very helpful and guided me throughout the process of leasing my apartment. His professionalism and attention to detail created a recipe for a successful landlord experience. I recommend Jon and his Co. because they get it done and they do so with integrity."Arthur H - (Manalapan, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in New Jersey?
- Pro’s and Con’s to Using a Buyers Agent in New Jersey
- Finding the Right Home in New Jersey – What House Will Best Meet Your Needs?
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure or Distressed Property in New Jersey? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA