While the housing market is rebounding, many people in ] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
Tag Archives | avoid-foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Hear What Others Have To Say…
We contacted Jon after my father passed and we had to sell the townhouse. Jon provided estimates to remodel all 3 floors. His estimates were exactly in line with what I expected as we had done remodeling in the past. His timelines were also very reasonable. He offered to buy the house outright, but he advised us to sell the home as it was in a high demand neighborhood. Jon introduced us to a realtor in the neighborhood, who sold the home in 4 days above list price. We would absolutely contact Jon again should we need his services.Patricia Kim (Plainsboro, NJ)
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
"Jonathan was great to work with. He promised me that the process would be stress free and easy. He was great at keeping me informed and answering all my questions. He promised me a fast closing and he delivered just as promised. I would definitely work with him again. Plus, he's just a very nice guy to do business with."Elaine G. - (Cherry Hill)
"Jon helped me sell a home that needed a lot of TLC. One thing I really liked was that they would take the time to repair the older house and not just knock it down like some others would have done. This house was in the family for a long time and it was nice to see the end result which was a nice looking and updated home. This meant a lot to me. Thank you for your fast and courteous service. "Bert & Adele - (Milltown, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Home Buying Checklist | Halo Homebuyers L.L.C.
- Buying Your First House in New Jersey? Here’s What to Prepare For
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in New Jersey
- Handling Neighbors 101: How To Find A Neighborhood That’s Right For You In New Jersey
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA