If you’re facing the possibility of foreclosure in the future, perhaps you are wondering can you get your house in back after foreclosure. After all, you need a place to live! Unfortunately, after the court rules in the favor of your lender and agrees with the lender to proceed with foreclosure, it is very hard […]
Tag Archives | can-you-get-your-house-back-after-foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
"Jonathan is a pleasure to work with, took his time reviewing the house, and came up with a fair price to value quote. I enjoyed working with him throughout the process, he arranged everything even when we thought there might have been a buried oil tank he didn't walk away, he brought in people to resolve the issue thru closing. I just recommended him to my neighbor, and will most likely use him myself, instead of a realtor."Tom - (Madison,NJ)
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In New Jersey NJ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in NJ
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA