You’ve seen the “we buy houses in ” and “cash for houses” signs all around town when you’re driving around… even in other cities across … so who are these cash house buyers in ? Are they legit? How does it work? Who should I trust? We’ll dive into these questions here in this article… […]
Tag Archives | cash-house-buyers
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Through the assistance of Jon and Halo HomeBuyers, I was able to find a buyer for my aunt’s home. Jon went above and beyond, by offering potential buyers various ideas for the home’s potential, using remodel renderings. I had a contract in less than 2 weeks, and was able to close within 30 days. His assistance with not only this, but in helping me ready the house for sale showed me that he is truly dedicated to helping those in a difficult situation, and that I made the right decision to use Jon’s services."Lisa - (Colonia, NJ)
We contacted Jon after my father passed and we had to sell the townhouse. Jon provided estimates to remodel all 3 floors. His estimates were exactly in line with what I expected as we had done remodeling in the past. His timelines were also very reasonable. He offered to buy the house outright, but he advised us to sell the home as it was in a high demand neighborhood. Jon introduced us to a realtor in the neighborhood, who sold the home in 4 days above list price. We would absolutely contact Jon again should we need his services.Patricia Kim (Plainsboro, NJ)
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
"Jonathan is a pleasure to work with, took his time reviewing the house, and came up with a fair price to value quote. I enjoyed working with him throughout the process, he arranged everything even when we thought there might have been a buried oil tank he didn't walk away, he brought in people to resolve the issue thru closing. I just recommended him to my neighbor, and will most likely use him myself, instead of a realtor."Tom - (Madison,NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Home Buying Checklist | Halo Homebuyers L.L.C.
- Buying Your First House in New Jersey? Here’s What to Prepare For
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in New Jersey
- Handling Neighbors 101: How To Find A Neighborhood That’s Right For You In New Jersey
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA