Foreclosure is a nightmare to any family going through it irrespective of the reasons why they are about to lose their home. Today we are going to look at the foreclosures effects in and what local house sellers need to know. First we will look at the effects and the ways of easing them. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-effects
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Jonathan was great to work with. He promised me that the process would be stress free and easy. He was great at keeping me informed and answering all my questions. He promised me a fast closing and he delivered just as promised. I would definitely work with him again. Plus, he's just a very nice guy to do business with."Elaine G. - (Cherry Hill)
"Jon's honesty and integrity are without compare. And his patience and compassion also went beyond all expectations: the sale of my house was difficult for all reasons NOT related to Jon, and he stewarded me through this life change with great understanding. A seller can do no better than to go with Halo Homebuyers."Naomi W - (Edison, NJ)
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
"Jon provided a fair price for my Aunt's condo. He checked in with me throughout the process. He helped me find a mover that could move a few pieces of furniture across state lines for a reasonable cost. He also took care of all the inspections for me since I live out of state. And he was able to dispose of those things left behind. It was a simple process and he worked with me to accomplish the sale on my timeline. He was a nice guy and it was easy to do business with him."Susan M. - (Monroe, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In New Jersey NJ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in NJ
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA