Selling your home at auction in is a growing practice throughout America, because it offers an opportunity to sell your house fast, without paying real estate agent fees, and often with a profit. However, as with all things, there can be downsides to auctioning your home rather than selling it through the traditional real estate […]
Tag Archives | house-auction
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
"Jonathan is a pleasure to work with, took his time reviewing the house, and came up with a fair price to value quote. I enjoyed working with him throughout the process, he arranged everything even when we thought there might have been a buried oil tank he didn't walk away, he brought in people to resolve the issue thru closing. I just recommended him to my neighbor, and will most likely use him myself, instead of a realtor."Tom - (Madison,NJ)
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Home Buying Checklist | Halo Homebuyers L.L.C.
- Buying Your First House in New Jersey? Here’s What to Prepare For
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in New Jersey
- Handling Neighbors 101: How To Find A Neighborhood That’s Right For You In New Jersey
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA