Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Through the assistance of Jon and Halo HomeBuyers, I was able to find a buyer for my aunt’s home. Jon went above and beyond, by offering potential buyers various ideas for the home’s potential, using remodel renderings. I had a contract in less than 2 weeks, and was able to close within 30 days. His assistance with not only this, but in helping me ready the house for sale showed me that he is truly dedicated to helping those in a difficult situation, and that I made the right decision to use Jon’s services."Lisa - (Colonia, NJ)
"Jon was very helpful and guided me throughout the process of leasing my apartment. His professionalism and attention to detail created a recipe for a successful landlord experience. I recommend Jon and his Co. because they get it done and they do so with integrity."Arthur H - (Manalapan, NJ)
My family and I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling our family home after 35 years after my mom's passing. We received a letter in the mail from Jonathan Faccone, that felt honest and heartfelt. From the initial contact to the final closing, Jon was compassionate, fair, patient and went above and beyond to get the sale done quickly in fairness to both parties. During a difficult time in our lives, Jon made this process smooth and with respect. Jon is a true professional whose actions are beyond reproach. Thank you, Jon for everything!Christine D. (Roselle Park)
"Jon's honesty and integrity are without compare. And his patience and compassion also went beyond all expectations: the sale of my house was difficult for all reasons NOT related to Jon, and he stewarded me through this life change with great understanding. A seller can do no better than to go with Halo Homebuyers."Naomi W - (Edison, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Home Buying Checklist | Halo Homebuyers L.L.C.
- Buying Your First House in New Jersey? Here’s What to Prepare For
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in New Jersey
- Handling Neighbors 101: How To Find A Neighborhood That’s Right For You In New Jersey
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA