Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Jon was very helpful and guided me throughout the process of leasing my apartment. His professionalism and attention to detail created a recipe for a successful landlord experience. I recommend Jon and his Co. because they get it done and they do so with integrity."Arthur H - (Manalapan, NJ)
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
Jon is a very professional person. He answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. Selling a house is a very scary thing. At least for me. Jon always helped me even if I didn't understand something he took the time to explain so I would understand. I feel Jon genuinely cares about his job and the people he helps. I would not have any problems recommending him.Marry B. (Boyertown, PA)
"Jon provided a fair price for my Aunt's condo. He checked in with me throughout the process. He helped me find a mover that could move a few pieces of furniture across state lines for a reasonable cost. He also took care of all the inspections for me since I live out of state. And he was able to dispose of those things left behind. It was a simple process and he worked with me to accomplish the sale on my timeline. He was a nice guy and it was easy to do business with him."Susan M. - (Monroe, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In New Jersey NJ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in NJ
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA