If you’re wondering about the ins and outs of selling your home during a divorce in … we’ll dive into the steps and things to look out for in this article. With over 50% of American marriages ending in divorce, many residents are looking or advice for selling a home during a divorce. A home is […]
Tag Archives | selling-house-fast
Hear What Others Have To Say…
My family and I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling our family home after 35 years after my mom's passing. We received a letter in the mail from Jonathan Faccone, that felt honest and heartfelt. From the initial contact to the final closing, Jon was compassionate, fair, patient and went above and beyond to get the sale done quickly in fairness to both parties. During a difficult time in our lives, Jon made this process smooth and with respect. Jon is a true professional whose actions are beyond reproach. Thank you, Jon for everything!Christine D. (Roselle Park)
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
"Jonathan is a pleasure to work with, took his time reviewing the house, and came up with a fair price to value quote. I enjoyed working with him throughout the process, he arranged everything even when we thought there might have been a buried oil tank he didn't walk away, he brought in people to resolve the issue thru closing. I just recommended him to my neighbor, and will most likely use him myself, instead of a realtor."Tom - (Madison,NJ)
"Jon provided a fair price for my Aunt's condo. He checked in with me throughout the process. He helped me find a mover that could move a few pieces of furniture across state lines for a reasonable cost. He also took care of all the inspections for me since I live out of state. And he was able to dispose of those things left behind. It was a simple process and he worked with me to accomplish the sale on my timeline. He was a nice guy and it was easy to do business with him."Susan M. - (Monroe, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Home Buying Checklist | Halo Homebuyers L.L.C.
- Buying Your First House in New Jersey? Here’s What to Prepare For
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in New Jersey
- Handling Neighbors 101: How To Find A Neighborhood That’s Right For You In New Jersey
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA