If you’re wondering about the ins and outs of selling your home during a divorce in … we’ll dive into the steps and things to look out for in this article. With over 50% of American marriages ending in divorce, many residents are looking or advice for selling a home during a divorce. A home is […]
Tag Archives | divorce
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Jon provided a fair price for my Aunt's condo. He checked in with me throughout the process. He helped me find a mover that could move a few pieces of furniture across state lines for a reasonable cost. He also took care of all the inspections for me since I live out of state. And he was able to dispose of those things left behind. It was a simple process and he worked with me to accomplish the sale on my timeline. He was a nice guy and it was easy to do business with him."Susan M. - (Monroe, NJ)
"I dreaded the prospect of having to sell a house after my mom needed to move out of it. But when I found Jon, it all changed. I almost instantly felt that I could trust him and the entire process of selling the house quickly went from something I dreaded to something I actually enjoyed. Jon did everything he needed to do, minimizing my need to take 2-hour round-trips to deal with the transaction. I can't recommend him highly enough."Dan B. - (South River, NJ)
"Jonathan was great to work with. He promised me that the process would be stress free and easy. He was great at keeping me informed and answering all my questions. He promised me a fast closing and he delivered just as promised. I would definitely work with him again. Plus, he's just a very nice guy to do business with."Elaine G. - (Cherry Hill)
Jon, I can't thank you and Anthony enough for all you have done to help me sell the house during this difficult transition in my family's life. I talked to a lot of people before I called you. Your name, Halo Homebuyers, was almost too good to be true but I am SO glad I took a leap of faith and dialed your number. Both of you been nothing but courteous to me, always returning my phone calls, responding to text messages and emails. You have both been upfront and honest, even when the message wasn't pleasant, going above and beyond to find solutions for all of my complexities. I appreciate your attention to detail more than you could know. You are real gentlemen and a God send to me and my family. I will definitely recommend everyone I know to Halo Homebuyers from this day forward. Thank you, thank you!Charlotte W. (Metuchen, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In New Jersey NJ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in NJ
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA