You want to sell your house and you’re looking forward to putting some money in your pocket. But did you realize that selling your house may mean you have to PAY money? In this blog post, we break down what are the different fees paid to agents versus paid to investors… It’s true… selling your […]
Tag Archives | what-are-the-different-fees-paid-to-agents-versus-paid-to-investors
Hear What Others Have To Say…
We contacted Jon after my father passed and we had to sell the townhouse. Jon provided estimates to remodel all 3 floors. His estimates were exactly in line with what I expected as we had done remodeling in the past. His timelines were also very reasonable. He offered to buy the house outright, but he advised us to sell the home as it was in a high demand neighborhood. Jon introduced us to a realtor in the neighborhood, who sold the home in 4 days above list price. We would absolutely contact Jon again should we need his services.Patricia Kim (Plainsboro, NJ)
Jon is a very professional person. He answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. Selling a house is a very scary thing. At least for me. Jon always helped me even if I didn't understand something he took the time to explain so I would understand. I feel Jon genuinely cares about his job and the people he helps. I would not have any problems recommending him.Marry B. (Boyertown, PA)
My family and I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling our family home after 35 years after my mom's passing. We received a letter in the mail from Jonathan Faccone, that felt honest and heartfelt. From the initial contact to the final closing, Jon was compassionate, fair, patient and went above and beyond to get the sale done quickly in fairness to both parties. During a difficult time in our lives, Jon made this process smooth and with respect. Jon is a true professional whose actions are beyond reproach. Thank you, Jon for everything!Christine D. (Roselle Park)
"Jonathan was great to work with. He promised me that the process would be stress free and easy. He was great at keeping me informed and answering all my questions. He promised me a fast closing and he delivered just as promised. I would definitely work with him again. Plus, he's just a very nice guy to do business with."Elaine G. - (Cherry Hill)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In New Jersey NJ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in NJ
- The Probate Process for a House in New Jersey – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA