This can be a very challenging time for many reasons, and dealing with property ownership is tough at the best of times. You’re thinking, “I inherited a house, what to do with this house?” Should I rent it? Should I sell it? How should I sell it? Their are options open for you, and we can help. […]
Tag Archives | inherited-house
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
"Jon provided a fair price for my Aunt's condo. He checked in with me throughout the process. He helped me find a mover that could move a few pieces of furniture across state lines for a reasonable cost. He also took care of all the inspections for me since I live out of state. And he was able to dispose of those things left behind. It was a simple process and he worked with me to accomplish the sale on my timeline. He was a nice guy and it was easy to do business with him."Susan M. - (Monroe, NJ)
"Jon helped me sell a home that needed a lot of TLC. One thing I really liked was that they would take the time to repair the older house and not just knock it down like some others would have done. This house was in the family for a long time and it was nice to see the end result which was a nice looking and updated home. This meant a lot to me. Thank you for your fast and courteous service. "Bert & Adele - (Milltown, NJ)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in New Jersey
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in New Jersey
- Will Selling Cost You Money in New Jersey?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA