Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Tag Archives | local-foreclosure-process
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
"Jon's honesty and integrity are without compare. And his patience and compassion also went beyond all expectations: the sale of my house was difficult for all reasons NOT related to Jon, and he stewarded me through this life change with great understanding. A seller can do no better than to go with Halo Homebuyers."Naomi W - (Edison, NJ)
"Jon helped me sell a home that needed a lot of TLC. One thing I really liked was that they would take the time to repair the older house and not just knock it down like some others would have done. This house was in the family for a long time and it was nice to see the end result which was a nice looking and updated home. This meant a lot to me. Thank you for your fast and courteous service. "Bert & Adele - (Milltown, NJ)
Jon is a very professional person. He answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. Selling a house is a very scary thing. At least for me. Jon always helped me even if I didn't understand something he took the time to explain so I would understand. I feel Jon genuinely cares about his job and the people he helps. I would not have any problems recommending him.Marry B. (Boyertown, PA)
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in New Jersey
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in New Jersey
- Will Selling Cost You Money in New Jersey?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA