If you’re thinking of selling, you’ll likely connect with people who want to help. Some will be agents and some will be investors. Check out this blog post to read about 3 ways to tell real estate agents and investors apart in , and help you understand why you might want to work with one […]
Tag Archives | ways-to-tell-real-estate-agents-and-investors-apart
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Jon was very effective in helping me dispose of my mother's home after she passed away. He worked with me to find the most sensible approach, and was fast and cooperative."Paul L - (Monroe, NJ)
My family and I had the unfortunate responsibility of selling our family home after 35 years after my mom's passing. We received a letter in the mail from Jonathan Faccone, that felt honest and heartfelt. From the initial contact to the final closing, Jon was compassionate, fair, patient and went above and beyond to get the sale done quickly in fairness to both parties. During a difficult time in our lives, Jon made this process smooth and with respect. Jon is a true professional whose actions are beyond reproach. Thank you, Jon for everything!Christine D. (Roselle Park)
"Jon was the first and only person I spoke to about selling my father's house. I knew I wanted to business with him after the first phone call. Not only did Jon give me a great price, he showed me exactly how he came to that price. Jon was very professional, flexible, and helpful. I highly recommend his services."Ian S. - (Old Bridge, NJ)
I just had the most amazing interaction with Mr.John Faccone of Halo HomeBuyers! Very quickly, he sized up my situation clearly with only a handful of pointed questions. Although selling to Halo HomeBuyers is not a viable option for me at this time, he stayed on the phone with me for 10 minutes giving me invaluable tips about the marketing of my stately Tudor home. He carefully went through all of my options with me. I would certainly give Mr. Faccone my highest possible recommendation. I cannot remember the last time I was treated so professionally and so well. Essentially he gave me, a perfect stranger, a crash course in “Real Estate 101.” He was friendly, patient, erudite and kind. If you have the opportunity to work with Mr. Faccone, do not hesitate.Rosemary E. McGeady, MD, Esq.
What is My Home Worth?
Get Your FREE Informational Report!
Need to sell your house fast and just looking to learn about your options?
We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. To thank you, we'd like to share with you our most informative e-report on your selling options .Click the link below to download the FREE REPORT.
- Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in New Jersey
- How to Sell a House That Needs Work in New Jersey
- Will Selling Cost You Money in New Jersey?
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in New Jersey
- Qualities of a Top Real Estate Agent | What to Look for in New Jersey
Where We Buy Houses
- We buy houses in Bridgewater
- We buy houses in Raritan
- We buy houses in Hillsborough
- We buy houses in Bernardsville
- We buy houses in Basking Ridge
- We buy houses in Somerville
- We buy houses in Chatham
- We buy houses in Morristown
- We buy houses in Mountain Lakes
- We buy houses in Summit
- We buy houses in Parsippany
- We buy houses in Mount Olive
- We buy houses in Livingston
- We buy houses in Maplewood
- We buy houses in South Orange
- We buy houses in Milltown
- We buy houses in Edison
- We buy houses in Old Bridge
- We buy houses in Woodbridge
- We buy houses in Union
- We buy houses in NJ & PA